Posted: July 24th, 2019 Status: OPEN
Skills: HSE Manager / Advisor
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelor's Degree or Higher
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Roles will typically be aligned to specific businesses or sectors. Individuals will generally either be located at, and only support, a specific site or project (including construction), or have a role that requires specific industry/business expertise or interaction with specific business customers. Includes EHS professionals involved in "designing for EHS" (NPI), individuals responsible for customer or industry engagement, and EHS professionals working at customer sites or projects.
- Support Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) activities for the team and provides HSE technical guidance to operations following BHGE policies and procedures during installation and outage service of BHGE equipment. Work with BHGE personnel and subcontractors at a customer site globally (location will be identified by the Client based on business needs) as well as office activities:
- Developing and implementing HSE Management System at Customer site;
- Support BHGE site manager and site team to ensure compliance with any HSE laws and regulations and requirements applicable at Customer site;
- Investigate Incident/Near Miss) and complete the RCA investigation report at the Customer site with a final report to be provided to GS/TM HSE team and BHGE site manager;
- Support and review site JHA/JSA which is prepared by the site operation team.
- Support external HSE audits on-site;
- Being responsible for all HSE documents recordkeeping on-site which shall be available for any audits/inspections internal and external;
- Provide guidance to BHGE team in obtaining Permit to Work and LOTO appliance;
- Brief site induction to BHGE and BHGE contractors employees whenever required after site team completion of customer HSE induction;
- Provide periodical Tool Box Talk to BHGE team and participate in HSE meetings organized by the customer;
- Provide daily/weekly report as required by BHGE HSE team, including site HSE statistics and compliance status;
- Ensure Concern Report(s)/Incident(s) are uploaded at site and provide weekly reports in Batch upload format to FS HSE Team;
- Provide a final report of the site activities carried out and lesson learned.
- Look for an area of improvements and strengthening HSE culture among the teams
- Degree/Diploma qualified in science or engineering discipline (or equivalent);
- Minimum (five ) years of experience in HSE (preferable in O&G);
- Prefer with NEBOSH Certificate IGC or equivalent;
- English language skills;
- Medical checks and vaccination compliance;
- BOSIET and HUET certification (offshore only);
- Locally or internationally recognized professional HSE qualification up to date with training requirements.
- Trained HSE Auditor (ISO 45001/OHSAS 18001/ISO 14001) or with ISO 9001/ API Q1/Q2 auditor experience.
- Prefer with turbomachinery rotating equipment experience/ plant shutdown/ petrochemical/ LNG experience but not mandatory.
- Experience within a Quality department would be a plus.
- Strong communicator, energetic personality, team player with a global perspective
- Ability to work independently
- Strong problem-solving skills.
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Island Cleaning Services Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more